Monday, March 4, 2013

Soft Lilac FOTD


The other day, after painting my nails lavender (SpaRitual Thunder Road), I decided to try my Detrivore Special FX blush as an eyeshadow...and it worked!
Here it is-
P1040692
Beauty Stuffs:
Face:
Maybelline CoverStick Concealer in Light (my in-between while I wait for my Meow foundation to arrive)
Detrivore Pallor Mortis Dehydrating Powder
Meow Cosmetics Lush Blush in In-cat-uation (one of my samples from them-it's simply gorgeous!)
Brows:
Detrivore Fortress (a matte gray that still makes my brows look black...I don't know why. )
Eyes:
Detrivore Special FX blush in Conquest (on lid and blended out)
Maybelline Volum'Express One By One mascara in Blackest Black
Lips:
Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Peony
P1040691
And off to class I go!  Have a wonder-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment