Monday, March 4, 2013

Detrivore Dark Eye


This was one of the more obvious looks I thought to do with my new Detrivore eyeshadows (see last post for review and swatches).    I also thought that, to satisfy curiosity, I would list the other things I used on my face.
     Yep, this is me.
Eyeball closeup...
List of Beauty Stuffs:
Face:
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer in Ivory,  Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation (SPF 20, win!) in Natural Ivory 20
Brows:
Jordana Color Effects eye shadow duo in 08 Perfect Team, the matte black side
Eyes:
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer (yes, this is a foundation primer, but it helps keep other stuff from creasing)
Detrivore Original Eyeshadow Primer
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in 711 Black Magic (the shimmery black used as a color base)
Detrivore eyeshadows in Abyss (lid) and Vulture (crease)
Jordana Color Effects eye shadow duo in 08 Perfect Team, the matte white side (highlight)
L'Oreal Infallible 24 hour Lacquer Liner (gel eye liner) in 171 Blackest Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in 301 Black
Cheeks:
Detrivore Special FX blush in Conquest (applied very, very lightly)
Lips:
Alba Botanica Coconut Cream Clear Lipgloss
Well, there you have it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment