|This angle shows the impact a lighter/brighter inner corner color really has on the overall shape and effect of the look.|
- I made a foundation-like compound out of moisturizer, baby sunscreen, powder foundation and a smidge of stick concealer. It works, so far at least, and doesn't have the nasty texture, et. al of regular liquid foundation.
- Physician's Formula mineral veil powder
- regular black mascara on brows.
- I used my own home made shadows like so-softly blended warm brown in the crease (Santa Barbara), yellow in the inner corner (Come On, Son), grass green on center of lid (Suck It, Gus!), dark green on outer corner, crease and lower lash line (Primeval), and sheer white sparkle under brow (Toothy).
- Generic black pencil liner to line upper lashline and upper and lower waterlines
- Almay Get Up and Grow mascara in black, two coats.
I forgot entirely to put anything on my lips...oops!
Anyway, hope you found this helpful, and have a fantastic day!