Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Success!!!

I am incredibly excited because...I made my very first eye shadows today!  It is so much easier than I thought it would be, though I realized that I still have so much practicing to do before I can whip out some of the colors I really want to make.  I got my supplies from TKB Trading, and so far they are performing marvelously.  Now, to be fair, I've only made two colors so far, and they aren't terribly dark or Gothic...I made one shimmery butter-yellow and one glittery nude beige.  See, not that impressive.  I'm still so pleased with them though-especially since my beige was made with dark brown, magenta and bright yellow pigments.                 I will be making some wonderful brights and darks soon, though, and I will start showing you guys what my colors look like and how they perform.  So far my mix is quite opaque, smooth, blendable and long-wearing, and that's what really matters when it comes to this sort of thing.
'Til next time, have a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment